Welcome to Bishop and Star Customers
Bishop’s Customer Bill of Rights
Our Customers Have the Right
1. To expect polite and courteous service.
2. To be the top priority of the moment.
3. To have the phone answered by a human during regular business hours.
4. To expect all salespeople to know about their merchandise.
5. To be provided with enough appropriate information to make intelligent and informed product choices.
6. To complain about any shortcomings in the merchandise, service or delivery.
7. To compliment superior quality of service and merchandise.
8. To expect any adjustments in merchandise to be made in the most convenient manner.
9. To expect accurate and efficient record keeping.